theChurchladyblog

Since I Always Have An Opinion and Half the Time I Am Likely Preaching To Myself...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I 've had enough

I am so sick of the games that go on in my church. The people doing the harm, and there always will be some of those, do not mean harm, they just insist on operating out of fear. I believe it is my church's MO. I am not into that. I am a risk-taker. These people seem to be so freakin' AFRAID to talk to each other, they just avoid it and do more harm by doing so.
I've been trying to do something about the communication issues in this church since I started going several years ago, but nothing seems to make a difference. I am to the point where I don't even care if I go back again.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Welcome to the politics of the believers. I rarely go to church anymore, because no matter what church I have attended they had the same crap you are enduring. Kinda misses the whole point of love one another and do unto each other doesn't it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home