theChurchladyblog

Since I Always Have An Opinion and Half the Time I Am Likely Preaching To Myself...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Fear II & III

I fear:
-- entering situations that were hard to endure the first time.
-- being in the midst of mean people, like the drunken man who laughed in our faces when he told us we could not see our kids after traveling 14 hours to do so. He is the stepfather of my husband's kids.
-- shame-- the feelings that go with it.
-- missing opportunities
-- being an idiot
-- being told I am a whiner (I yaaam naaat, ohhhh!)
-- letting my dogs out during skunk season
-- driving my car from the back seat (I've done it in my dreams and it is very dangerous)
-- letting myself think of sad situations that haven't happened at all (I recommend avoiding this as it is addictive)
-- I know I fear being misunderstood, and it is probably why I blog so much. Of course (just so you understand me) I know you can't control what others think of you anyways, so what is the point? Besides, what makes me think anyone reads my blogs other than the few people I've even told about them? As usual, first born princess with an exaggerated view of her own importance... Of course, we fear being misunderstood since most of us don't want to hurt others and certainly want our image of ourselves to stay intact. Now that is funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home