theChurchladyblog

Since I Always Have An Opinion and Half the Time I Am Likely Preaching To Myself...

Friday, May 05, 2006

Alternate Wording

I think Alternate Worship Style or Additional Worship Styles almost say it, but who needs to know? I guess those of us already there in church would. I think it would be a good idea that we get to know which of the styles we feel more connected to. Then, when we do bring a person to church, we know what we are offering. If we use the word "Alternative," I think it does two things. First, I think some people will connect it with the music style "alternative," which may not be really what is played, and second, it almost implies that what is offered first was not that great.

In any case, Kim offered some really great things to consider in her comment to the last entry. Be sure you take a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home